TODAY WAS, SUPER BUSY DAY.
well, after chemistry, it's like 5.15pm, then I chiong to General Office to enquire about the lanyards for ushers on Open House, and as usual, I had to face the inefficiency of the Admin again. I know I shouldnt say this, but, it is true. They seem like they are not used to giving immediate replies, and just make you stand there and wait, until awhile they will be like "why dont you come back later?"
Obviously, in my mind, I went : "WHY CANT YOU TELL ME EARLIER?"
Alright, so I left school with chng, eme, dinah and leeyan, then we bought waffles (: Alright, finally, I dont puke after eating waffles. I remembered my immediate reaction (or rather REFLEX REACTION) when I bite on my brother's waffle, I PUKE.
Then, I rushed to esplanade library, my legs was moving so fast that when I stop, there would be inertia, that push me forward. I got my book for PW, and I rushed to Suntec. It sure was chaotic there, at least, it is to me, as I really hate crowded places sometimes.
I went to look at all gift shop and found the perfect card (: and I went to Toy R Us to find the perfect present (: and also, the perfect soft toy (: And, for the sake of ORIGINAL SKITTLES, I walked to carrefour, AND WALK LIKE CRAZY INSIDE, AND I CANT STILL A SINGLE TRACE OF SKITTLES. I thought, carrefour was supposed to provide a WIDE range of products? Nvm, so I continued walking, and I found GUARDIAN! oh yes, my guardian angel. Because, it has ORIGINAL SKITTLES (: oh my, I could taste the rainbow TOTALLY.
After that, I had to rush over to Yvonne's house to get the goods, since I was super tired, I got my parents to fetch me there. Unfortunately, in the car, there was also my two nephew and niece, my auntie and her husband. CROWDS again. Nvm then, I'm okay since I dont see them often. Then when I was looking for Yvonne's house, I went up the wrong block twice! Then got all the goods, and went home! Felt quite bad about making them wait, since my niece is getting sleepy....
BUT WHEN WE REACHED HOME, MY NIECE BECAUSE SUPER HYPER, NOT SLEEPY AT ALL! She went into my room without permission, and touch this and that, BUT, nvm, she's just a kid. Until then, her little brother joined in. OH GAWD. I really want to faint. And my mother keep laughing at my 5-kids dream :( :(
Oh wells, then more and more relatives came, there are 10 of them now. Woah, Quite cool though. It sure feels good to have a crowded family, a BIG family. Though, I dont really like crowds, but family is different. It's FAMILY.
And finally, 11pm, I had my dinner. Then now, I feel like sleeping, super tired, super busy.
Superwoman?
HAHA. no, I'm a slacker, which I dont feel good about. I dont enjoy not doing work. I need to make my contributions, be it how little it is, if not, I'll feel guilty :(
Tired..
A MSN STATUS as SUPER TIRED? ._.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment