Academics, wow-ed me.
It is 12.52am now, and I've just finished studying 1 CLL 文言文 - 《醉翁亭记》and I am seriously burnt out. No more midnight oil, but just felt like blogging, just some daily reflections (over reliant on technology, yes, i know), it is convenient. I still have 5 唐诗 to go! I guessed I really have to buck up, I'm really slowww.
Oh, and I saw an UFO today. It was on my general paper comprehension. Only Mr Tan CB's students know what that meant. A big hint was "These four students can go and fly or something!" And as usual, Mr Tan drew faces on my paper, yes, COOL.
Somehow, academic are getting more and more demanding. The world indeed needs talent, so as to be better, and stronger, there is a super strong demand for talents, hence, it induce a demand for good academics, because, that gauges your ability isnt it?
Furthermore, achievement sets in too. Achievement gauges your ability and whether you're worth that salary, that "money". Every cent of money just had to be spent wisely and to attain the best efficiency so as to maximise profit, and only "talents" are able to give you the best efficiency. However, havent they learn that "supply is limited"?
Resources, in this case, our brain cells, are limited. And students would have to resort to getting health products, like brands essence chicken or vitamins just to keep themselves healthy. Some parents would get Omega3 which contains DhA which is good for the brain. There are products like music, which boost your brain when you listen to it, it claimed to be able to "talk" to your brain, to ask it to work harder. Look at how great the world is, all these creations. Indeed, there are all for a cause.
Singapore's government is investing largely on R&D. This is to make sure that more of this products are produced, to boost the supply of talents. Students who consumed these, can be "smarter" and attain "talent". R&D is VERY important. There are students who burn midnight oil, and they breathe in those poisonous CO, which is fatal when breathe constantly for 11 mins when the concentration of CO is 2000ppm. There are students who dont eat, who dont rest, and they just go through everyday of their life, rushing out every task. What is life, when you dont have the time to stop and stare, to enjoy and breathe, to reflect and think?
So R&D serves as a very important sector, to provide these health supplements, or perhaps innovative technology like an air purifier which can provide clean air which can "talk" to your brain? And perhaps water that can remove CO in your body? And "very many" vitamins that boost the brain and thinking skills of a student, so that he or she can have broader perspectives when doing GP? You know, somehow promoting "healthy" lifestyle just seem contradicting in Singapore, because, life is just rush, and rush.
Maybe, I say maybe, one day there wont be rush hour nor peak hour anymore? Because every second might be rush hour, and many would not care about peak hour I guess. Or definitely?
What I am saying now, doesnt really make sense I guess, perhaps, I'm crazy from all the CLL and mathematics, and that I'm giving all these shallow comments.
Yawns, 1.13am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment