Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wonders of LOVE

Love was so great, it could heal all wounds.

When you had the love close to you, you were basking in the love of your other half, it felt like no one could replace what he had given you, you turned to him for everything. Every tear you shed, he would be there to catch up before it falls, every laugh you had, he would hear it before it slip away. Everything revolves around him, everything was about him, that was when life became you and him. Together, blissful.

Love was so powerful, it could dealt the biggest blow.

When that special love you had was taken away, you start to bask in your tears. It still, felt like nothing could replace him. You drink your tears, and it flows again, non stop. You bathed in your tears, you're almost drowning, but you couldnt stop the tap. Every smile you take, was an ache in the heart. Behind every laugh, it was those memories. Behind every tears, it was those memories too. Separated, hurtful.

Love was the only rational act, yet love could made anyone change. Some changed for the better, some became stronger, but there are those who changed for the worse, those who became weaker. This is a battle between love and human.

You take it or leave it, you got to hold on to what you used to believe in before meeting him, you have to stay strong, it's either right and wrong. Please, give the power to those who need to stay on the right track. Let love given by friends and family override love given by their ex-partners, let love triumph once again. This is a battle between love and love.

If love could triumph, all else remains.
If love could fail, all else falls.
If love was so strong,
love, please spread your love.
--------------------------------------------

Feeling the ache of my friend, I thought about the pain I've been burying in my heart.
Now, it felt even more painful than ever, and emptiness filled me up to the brim.
Went through all these years, trying to throw it all away, and this great fine day when I took it all out, and felt it all over again, I smiled, and I threw it all away. I no longer need it to smile. I thought, I was stronger, I thought, I survived that ordeal.

Had been going in circles, round and round, to realise that, the heartache wasnt caused by what I had thrown away. This prolonged suffocation is trapping my heart, now it's on a string, I have no idea, when it will break and my heart falls. Maybe the day it falls, I might, never been able to stand up again.

I had so many big dreams, I want to achieve them, yet I couldnt bring myself to focus. I felt the emptiness overflowing, everytime I strive towards my goal, it seemed that life seems so fast, so meaningless. I've been wanting to have the meaning once more, but I couldnt really find it, and I confused it with achieving my goals. I should have never been confused, I shouldnt have wavered, blame it on my weak legs then, they aint strong enough to hold me to the ground.

Fantasies and dreams, thought bubbles and repeated daydreaming, I had to bring myself to burst them with the needle in my hands. Every needle I used to bring myself back to reality, was like one strike of the hoe, digging the grounds I'm on, making me sink even further. I'm down half-waist, and I need to crawl out of it. Crawl, cuz I need to be humble. I used to be afraid of crawling, I'm afraid of being a loser, now, I had lost all I had and there's nothing for me to lose.

Everything I tried to do, only made me felt worse.
Everything I had done, be it for myself or for others, the negative feedback got me on my knees, begging for forgiveness, not from others, but from myself.
My knee is growing weaker, and I still cant forgive myself.

I wished,
I never existed in this world.

Maybe,
it's just me after all.

No comments: