Friday, December 12, 2008

can it be called ardous holidays?

It's been a super ardous journey since the holidays started.
Hectic is the in word.
Busy is the new fad.
IF you're not busy, you're uncool huh.

What's up with the world.

I dont have patience to write my chinese stories anymore.
I dont have time to even look or face my parents when I talk to them.
I look at the computer more than I look at them.
I just want to be techno-free, could I?

Back to the times when handphones werent a trend, where friends would stay and wait for you without walking away, where family dinner is a must and attendance is strict, where close knitted ties could be formed and not be disrupted by random friendship coming through the techno-world, those times. I didnt even get to live in those times, yet I yearn for it.

Why, why is it that one is never satisfied? You have the good things, but you want the lousier things. You have the technology, but you want the simple life. You have the simple life, you want to have more money to be in the riches world. Nobody would ever be satisfied isnt it?

Some said, let your worries go with the wind, like blow blow blow and boom, they will be gone. I say the wind is too weak in Singapore, couldnt really blow that far anyway. Think simple, yearn simple. Easy to say, but when it comes to the real cold hard world, where you are given choices and freedom, what would you choose then?

If time could stop at the happiest moments of our life, wont you miss out the chance to be even happier in the future? If time could be adjusted to our preferences, would we all turn imhuman?

当我想念你时,你会立刻出现吗?
当我放弃一切时,你会觉得我傻吗?
当我停止工作,你会说我自私吗?
当我累得站不起来,你能体会吗?
当你发觉我不像人,你会因为关心地叫我别在操劳,还是自私地要我撑下去?
当我到了下来,你会感激我吗?
当我,不干了,你会气吗?
我不干了。

No comments: