Monday, May 25, 2009

Back again?

Dance Night '09 BACK AGAIN at HCI Auditorium, was really good.
I see that fire burning in their eyes, every dance was a gift of gold, so, I guess, I really did become much richer after the show. And seriously, that 7 months of their planning was really worth it (: pictures are all in my sister's comp, when I can find something to transfer it over, I would upload them then.

Oh yes, I gotta mention that Jiahong totally made my day! The starting of the concert was a scene where they're in the cabin of a MRT. So they just walk and look around the audience pretending audience werent there, then we started waving to Jiahong and he kinda touch his throat, so I thought he was saying that he cant talk or respond to audience, but I looked closer, OMG HE'S WEARING THE NECKLACE THAT I PERSONALISED PERSONALLY FOR EVERY BSP FACIL, IT SAYS "BSP'08" ON ONE SIDE AND THEIR NAMES ON THE OTHER AND HE'S WEARING IT!!!!! HAHA, was super touched. CHAO GAN DONG.

Back to topic.
I envy them, and I admired them. It was a lot of hard work and sweat to make these events a success, and not only were the audience satisfied, even the dancers, their smiles and all, and I felt that this was the perfect win-win situation where the hard work of the dancers have gotten the praises of the audience and at the same time, the audience felt their passion and joy and simply got happier while watching them dance.

And, I see these dwindling sparks, getting bigger, close to fire.
Yes, the passion for dance.
I miss those days, somehow.
But definitely, I miss the hoops so much more.
And I am already waiting for A levels to end, so I could get back to training the juniors (:

Today wasnt a good day, cuz I was so tired.
I admit I do fall asleep in class, but it wasnt because I wasnt interested, it was because I am tired. I tried to stay awake, but I couldnt, cuz the caffeine from morning has worn off. And I do not want to depend on caffeine or anything. Apparently, I just couldnt stand how attitudes of some teachers could change so fast, and yes, superficial and shallow. It is understandable that there are human as well, but this profession, clearly constitutes TEACHING to a very large extent. I dont mean academic wise, but attitude too.

But, it's okay, because Im still telling myself to buck up, and I will work hard. And it's super super hard, and I really hope I can overcome this barrier of tiredness.

An avalanche of knowledge is coming my way.
Time to get ready for it.

Was pretty emotionless, and not in a mood to smile somehow, dont even have the energy to even talk enthusiastically, and thought of something.

有些人含泪而笑,也有些人因笑而累。
世界多多少少也无聊地让自己更复杂了。

No comments: