Friday, September 19, 2008
"hamburger"
I was really, ashamed of myself.
How could I forget my loved ones?
Yes, Im busy, yes, I have a lot of commitments, but those are just excuse arent they?
I had forgotten about her, yes.
And she is the one who took care of me like I'm her granddaughter.
Lying on the hard cold bed, she felt that her days are up.
And the one person who came to her mind, was the little girl called "hamburger" (han bao bao)
Impressively, the girl is seventeen, but she's still called han bao bao.
HBB's sister picked up the phone, "han bao bao ah?"
You know, HBB was like rotten burger, soggy or somewhat after her sister told her.
HBB, anyone with common sense, would know that
It's me.
She remembered me all these while, and loved me all these while.
When I saw her at the hospital, she was already out of ICU, and she had been at the hospital for 11 days, and I did not know at all.
She didnt look all that weak, she was so strong, because she bear with all the pain that her 5 inch long wound causing her.
She talked normally, and she told me:
阿惠啊,你很有本事,因该做医生。医生好,这里很多很好的医生,改次爸爸妈妈病了,你能医他们。。。
这时的我,心里真得十分沉闷。。。
想起当年的我,毅力坚强,有很多理想,有很大的志愿,
那就是当个很好很好的医生。
我要淘汰全部贪得无厌的医生。
我要建立医生总会。
我要,我想,我能,我却。。。
放弃了那个机会。。。
我,我,我,
还能说什么?
我只能坚持下去,不能让自己白白的放弃当医生的志愿。
我要做有用的人,我要做德明人, 我要为我的理想而拼搏。
having said all that, I still cant believe
I've forgotten about her in all these haste,
amidst these busy schedules.
But I still love her, I really do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment