Saturday, September 06, 2008

FREAKY

FREAKY WEEK!
NJH FT. MABEL!

HAHA sound so lame.

Okay FREAKY NO.1:
MABEL AND I BOTH HAVE GASTRIC THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE EAT, IT'S STILL THERE!

FREAKY NO.2:
MABEL AND I WAS ENJOYING OUR DEAR AUDITION, THEN SUDDENLY, WE BOTH ITCHY FINGER AT THE SAME TIME AND ALT TAB! AND WE WERE BOTH VERY SORRY ABOUT ALT TABBING OUT OF THE GAME, TO OUR SURPRISE, WE DID IT TGT!

FREAK NO.3:
MABEL AND I HAD DIARRHOEA THIS WEEK (OK NOT A GOOD THING TO PUBLICISE) BUT WE BOTH CURL UP IN OUR BED AND SQUIRM IN PAIN.

FREAKY FREAKY!

I had a nice week anyway (:
Really great (:

another joke that i thought of:

x: wah why you like so tired?
njh: oh because I had enough of dating Ultraman and Superman, then i decided to WORK HARD to be a Catwoman or Batman. But after much thought, I think I should stay as a woman so I think Catwoman is enough. Batman maybe next year lah.

haha can figure?

No comments: