看开
hmmm, what a strong word. It may seem so easy to say, but it's really difficult to do so. It takes more than courage, it takes more than a first step, and sometimes, you fall upon the first step taken. What could you do? Just stand up once more. Just stand.
I've figured it out somehow, from scratching my head to my butt, that's when I know that it's time for me to open my eyes, to my bigger appetite, the dreams and vision I have in life. What's this little dessert before my eyes? Even though it has expired. Throw it away, dont think about waste, cook out something that much more delicious and larger which can be shared with all my loved ones. That's when, I no longer care.
Why should I care about the misunderstandings? Why should I care about the resentment? It's their mouths, it's their brains, I have no say. What's more, 我不活在他们的眼里. Let go of being bothered by what others say, I have my life to bother with, why should I bother about theirs?
Perhaps my first step is gradually being taken now, and I shouldnt rush it, just take it slow, like how slow step determines the rate in a chemical reaction, I just gotta do it well, not fast, to ensure that my "rate" will be high.
Letting go of what has been bothering me, has made me smile, smiling all day long. So, dont be shocked if you see me smiling to myself, and dont ask me why either, because I dont know why I'm smiling, I'm just happy that's all.
This is to all the people who've been bothered and getting more and more emotional these days, let it go, let it free, what comes back to you, is greater than what you let go.

No comments:
Post a Comment