It's been a long and tiring week. Had so many battles, like maths lecture test, CLL test and econs case study test, and also many internal battles, battling with myself, trying to argue with myself that pushing on will reap benefits. Going on will bring me good. Just do it, and stop complaining. I pushed on, hmmm im not sure about the benefits, but im really not very positive about it. However, im still glad that I can learnt from the mistakes that i've made in the tests. I gotta learn to be positive and look at things from DIFFERENT ANGLE EH?
but seriously, recently i see so many angles of ppl. omg, some angel could turn into the F word that ends with the T. so it was quite amazing. So lesson learnt, no matter what, look closely, see clearer, think deeper than ACT and DO whatever appropriate. If not, you'll just end up tripping, stumbling, toppling like bu dao weng.
i will not count down and stress myself unneccessarily, but i still wanna make a tribute to VANESSA SIA YI HUI! she said "aiya just start and you'll reach the end!" yes, im gonna start (actually i already start) and I will reach the end soon. Just one step at a time (:
i will not count down and stress myself unneccessarily, but i still wanna make a tribute to VANESSA SIA YI HUI! she said "aiya just start and you'll reach the end!" yes, im gonna start (actually i already start) and I will reach the end soon. Just one step at a time (:
If you wanna see the rainbow, you first gotta put up with the SMELLY rain :D
awww, still amazed at that F word that ends with a T.

No comments:
Post a Comment