Rockclimbing taught me much.
Alot.
Just when I was tired and about to give up, i know i just had to try, try the commonly used words: determination and perseverance. And yes, the fruit of my labour (and ting's labour too since she's belaying me) tasted sweeter than ever.
I overcome the first barrier in my life : the tendency to give up.
Being such a "runner", running away from stuffs gave me more and more tendency to runaway, and I'm glad that i pushed on today (: Just like how i refused to skip school even though I'm so tired, thinking back of the days in sec 3 and 4, when i reached school only at 11am or even miss the whole day, just because im tired, what an excuse.
And I'm starting to miss something, and that is, my dear teacher's two pence worth. She always tell me stuffs by starting "pardon my two pence worth" or "just my two pence worth", and to me, it's actually more than that, it's priceless. I'm really lucky to have had a teacher like you, and I do miss your very kind understanding (:
Life, full of ups, downs, lefts, rights, just like rockclimbing.
----------------
Anyway, to the people who tagged, really appreciated all your encouragements! I always thought I lived in a world that only I'm supporting myself, but now, you guys showed me your support, and I'm really glad about it (: Oh hello Mr Teo, you really freaked me out when I saw your tag! But still, thanks for your advice and encouragement! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment