Friday, June 13, 2008

How do you spell BUSY?

Yes, ever since kayak expedition ended, i havent been blogging, it was a result of not enough time. Jack Neo once had this movie called "money not enough", if i'm a director, i would make a movie called "no time"

So many things that one wants to do, and all one could say was "no time"
So many things that others want one to do, and all one could say was "no time"
Since "no time", one start to do lesser, and only concentrate on one thing, hence, "no time" would slowly evolve to lazy.
hmmm, I really wanna run, just to shed off weight, but couldnt find time? or am I lazy?
I do not know.

Tmrw i'll be flying off to USA alone for GYLC. Hope that I'll get great roommates, best if they are all from different countries (: more fun this way as there wont be any clicking.

I had this crazy schedule ever since hols start.
And, my grandmother passed away. So had to rush back to malaysia. I'm taking it quite well, I do not know why, perhaps I've become rational that I've come to terms that its a matter of 生老病死, and perhaps, I'm too rational that I lost all emotions. The only regret I had, was not making enough effort to be close to my grandma.

Now that my grandfather is in Singapore, I just wanna treasure these few days with him, because I do not know when will I see him again, and I do not wish to visit him only when he's lying sick on the hospital bed, I really do not want. But, I'm flying off tmrw already....

Well, I'm still excited and nervous about GYLC anyway, I wonder how it will go...
And, I DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY do not wanna put on more weight..

I'll be taking cathay pacific from Changi Airport to Hongkong, then i'll stay at the airport for 6 hours for transit, then fly to JFK Airport in New York, then i'll stay for the night in the airport, like 10 hours... then i'll finally take the domestic flight to Washington D.C. Hope all will go well! (:

Oh, and from Washington Dulles Airport, I'll have to take a shuttle bus to the conference site, and know how much they charge me?
USD$40
seriously, I do not see why a bus ride need so much, it better be a good condition bus! ><><

It super late now, and I've done my research and completed it FINALLY.
Abuse of Human Rights. Weapons of Mass Destruction. Foreign Aid. Free Trade. Global Warming. Terrorism. Drug Trafficking. War Crimes.

And, I hope, I'll be able to complete my homework! ><
General Paper!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: