Saturday, April 26, 2008

Reminisced

It's a happy happy week.
Why?
Because there are STRAWBERRIES AT HOME! (:
Oh my.
They're so pretty,
reminds me of my dream of being in a WHITE room, full of helium-filled RED balloons.
Aww.

Anyway, yesterday my dear crazy friend aka SHUJUN wanna go SHOPPING. But I cant really accompany her because I really need to study chemistry, I dont wanna let Mdm Koh down, nor, my MCCCCC ( Mai Chio Chio Chemistry Country Club) teacher, Mr Tiah. So I worked out the perfect solution of me sitting at Long John's while shujun can go shop herself.
Note: I'm not abandoning her, she likes to shop alone (:

But the significant part was reminiscing about the past with shujun. And yes, makes me ponder alot. It would be so nice to be back to the past, back in when I'm sec 1 or 2. I'm quite sure that I'm a extrovert back then, but now, INTP (INTelligent Professor --> credits to Jedaiah)

I really, really drifted away from many friends who were super significant and important to me back in Sec 1 and 2. Like Karen and Tricia, I really miss them. Like Zhixin, Shirleen, Qingyi, Ljh, Mabel. ALL OF THEM, I really miss them! And back there I was a little crazy and totally siao-char-boh (i think it's spelt like that, I dont know hokkien.) kind.

I dreamt about fairytales, believed in happily ever after, butterflies, bears, winnie the pooh (still do now) and many many fascinating dreams, those dreams, so beautiful, yet so breakable.

And those friends, whom I had conflict with, I really miss those times when we used to get together and have a GREAT laugh. And also watched movies like Alien VS Predator or The Day After Tomorrow. Those were the times.

Yeah, those were THE times.
But, it has changed now, and we are to live with it anyway, anyhow.

STRAWBERRIES.

No comments: