This is a BAD WEEK.
YES.
VERY.
I was asked to go for checking of skirt length on the coming monday, which i really feel like ranting about. I am so tired of being a GOOD GIRL. like I feel so restrained. And yes, for those who dont know, I AM VERY AWARE OF MY SHORT SKIRT. YES, but i got NO CHOICE but to wear it. I've already altered it TOO SHORT (i REALLY admit and am SINCERELY sorry about it) and so i bought a new skirt, which is longer. BUT, i DIRTIED it cos of DRAGONBOAT. (dont ask me to wear a dirty skirt, you'll faint when you smell those waters) SO, i had to wear the short skirt. So, when i realised that it's SPOT CHECK, so I know that my skirt will get penalise. Thus, I UNBUCKLED my skirt and PULL IT SUPER DOWN, so that it touches my knee. But, when the teacher was checking my skirt, "your skirt too short huh" "HUH?" "at the back."
That's it.
So, I conclude that I should CHOP OFF MY BUTT.
This is a childish ranting, so please do know be influenced by it.
I am just kinda tired of being the good-and-wear-tie-tuck-in-long-skirt-teacher-love-it-all girl/SC.
Now, I know why I am not in exco.
I am not fit at all. Seriously.
Perhaps, not even fit to be an SC.
Perhaps it was all wishful thinking on my part, trying to help change the school to let everyone be happy in dunman high, maybe, i wasnt even needed at all. All they need is a good system, do things without teacher complaining, and that would be the best.
And, my point is not that we should all wear short skirt. We SHOULD be wearing skirt of APPROPRIATE length. I'm just ranting because I made that effort on that day, but still, to no avail. Pointless it is. So, everyone, just wear skirts that touches your knee, all GUAI AND TOOT AND NERDY. Perfect DHS image. Do you really want it? Do society really think that LONG LONG LONG skirt = DECENT? Because all the long long long skirt that i see when I'm in the MRT are students who are, kinda weird. (shant elaborate on the weirdness of their behaviour though)
I sound really bitchy here, sorry.
I really just needed to rant, FORCEFULLY, like TYPING LOUDLY AND WITH ALOT OF STRENGTH THAT MY LAPTOP IS SHOUTING "STOP SPANKING ME"
Another bad thing, I DIDNT STUDY ATOMIC STRUCTURE.
TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT.
HAH.
CAN I RUNAWAY? just for a second? and I'll be back.
NO.
(stabs and died)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment