Saturday, March 01, 2008

UGLYYY

I've caught THE LEAP YEARS on 29th FEBRUARY 2008!
and I'm stuck in it, I cant get enough of it, and i want,
MORE AND MORE OF IT!
I'm gonna get the DVD and watch it over and over again!
If you are not long, i will wait for you all my life.

For once, I felt the wonders of LOVE.
Which girl doesnt wanna fall in love.
hah.

anyway, things arent going very very well, not very well either, and not well too.
In fact, it's bad.
Academics, I SHALL PUT IT ASIDE.
(cuz there's really nothing i can do, i've flopped it all)
Dance, I feel stiff suddenly.
Basketball, I feel so weak.
SC, still going strong.
Golf, I'm sad/disappointed/exasperated/deprived/desperate.
Really,
I need some golf,
or rather,
I need golf.

And,
I've come to a conclusion that I really know too much.
Shujun asked me : "Would life be happier for you if you hadnt been so observant?"
DEFINITELY YES.
I wish, I am really not observant.
And somehow, I cant apply these skills to my GP essay :(
Right now,
I've simply seen too much and known too much,
and my life has just only started.
The world is ugly,
and, the sad thing is:
I see myself as an ugly person too.

No comments: