hey everyone!
I just wanna say,
THANK YOU!
SINCERELY and TRUTHFULLY from the bottom of my <33!
To those who have wished me:
Bengoh, Christopher, Wayne, Ziren, Kenneth Kow, Joel, Wanting, Leeyan, Zhenhui, Grace, Yuntong, Dinah, Karen, Yunjing, Zhiwei, Tricia, Shujun, Safe, Comint, Shermaine, Benfoo, Mabel, Jiajian, Jamie, WoeiXin, Qianye, leejiahui, Jerome, Shunjie, Jasvin, Vanessa, Kanglin, Yuru, Fandi, June Yeo, Yuki, Libing, Mr Yeo, Zhiyin, Keith Koh, Jocelyn, Elvina, Dorathy, Lyon, Rebecca, Paw, Shanmin, Mervyn, Joshua Yow, Hongyi, Cindy, ODAC! (Baoxue, Jiaying, Gaomiao, Wangye, Xuanchen, Arthur) and all Year5 SCs!(Guppy, Qingyi, BenNg, Tianhui, June Fong, Tzelin, Zhanglu, Shixun, Mingquan, Yunxiu, Jedaiah, Sunye!) and Waisiang and Junwei!
JEROME:
REALLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CARD! AND BEARS! (: I LOVE THEM! (:
especially the undone ring! (:
LEEJIAHUI!:
you are the love of my life man! I mean, I REALLY LOVE YOU!! Thanks for being there for me when the world CRASHED down on me! Thanks for listening! and THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRESENT! I really loved it!
DINAH:
Thanks for being sucha great friend! and, I LOVE YOUR PRESENT OK! (:
Ziren, Kow, Xiaotian, Joel, Bengoh:
Hey! Thank you so much alright? It's really sweet and pretty (:
5C34!!!!
OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS OK!
I've never regret coming to this class except when I get back my results then I feel so INFERIOR! hahahha! (: LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! and sorry to those who got smashed by the cakes! ><
MY JUMPING PEAS!
I <333333 YOU!!
Thanks for staying up to wish me A GREAT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Really love it when we go crazy together(:
QINGYI:
DAJIE jiu shi DAJIE!
You even recorded all their wishes down for me, IM SO TOUCHED!! (:
<3 YOU!
SCs!:
OMG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WISHES! IT WAS SUPER DUPER CUTE AND FUNNYYYYYY! <333333333333333 YOU ALL!
All the best for the year ahead!! (:
ODAC!:
Hey guys! Thanks for singing me a birthday song! It was greatly apreciated!
Really love you guys, although we're a small group, but we're more cosy and family like! (:
Christopher:
HEY YOU! Thanks for delivering the present to somewhere near my house!
You are sucha FUNNY BUT GREAT friend!
Always so optimistic and smiling! THANK YOU FOR THE CARE BEAR! I LOVE IT! (:
FAMILY!
The best is saved for the last! hahaha!
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR FAMILY! (though i wonder if you'll read this!)
xD
--------------------------------------
i know it's you.
and im still waiting for the clock to struck twelve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment