We went to Carnivore at Vivo for dinner, AND STUPID ME FORGOTTEN TO TAKE PICTURES :( :( :(
It was alot of meat though, and first time my eldest brother treating us! :D happy happy day!
So I made up for my folly here, by taking pictures during the cake celebration! :D
NICE CAKE! :D chosen by my brother and his girlfriend! :D
even though im always burying myself in work, i actually take note of you from my door.
although im always using the comp, i would really love to watch tv with you.
although I'm always lazy, it actually hurts me to see you do the housework.
I hope, you'll be healthy forever and ever!
Stay pretty mom! :D
-----------------------------------------
Today was the ultimate, I went crazy reading econs notes. Not that I'm being such an ass and complaining about the notes, but can you imagine reading EIGHT lines and it is ONE sentence. I had to read paragraphs for 3 times to understand it. But when I read sloman, all I take is 1 time. I know our dear teachers are taking a new approach of writing lengthy wordy notes to train our reading skills, but, the language and sentence structure is... ERHEM.
I went crazy like "THUMP THUMP THUMP" on my desk while reading the notes.
I kicked the floor.
Kicked the bed.
Slam the door.
Scream for a million times.
Killed my brain cells.
Teared (the most silly thing to do)
I have no idea if Im stupid, or Im being unreasonable or too demanding or am I stress.Weird sentence structure right? but this is how some sentence in my notes are. and I got pissed off reading it a million times.
I remember I've got my principles of not swearing,
BUT TODAY WAS THE ULTIMATE AND I SWORE (in my mind)
I went "@!$@#!%#@%$#@%$" in my head.
I still couldnt bring myself to say it cuz im still sticking by my principles.
RAWR.
I really like econs.
but, it seems so,
URGH, now.
now, I'm gonna get back to reading PART TWO.
and read GP after that.
I've only been reading these two days.
No work done.
:(
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
------------------------------------
since im so stressed/stupid/traumatised/sad/angrywithmyself/hatemyself,
i shall get a dosage of RULES OF LIFE by Richard Templar.
Rule #43
"It's OK to worry, or know how not to"
It says that if you're constantly worried, the best way is to solved it, do something constructive about it. Or, get distraction.
So, I shall go get distraction like now, blogging, and reading (I really MISS reading).
And there's this particular sentence that attracted me so much:
"The quality of our lives improves immensely when there is at least one other person who is willing to listen to our troubles."
It's said by Mikhail Csikszentmihalyi. (impressive name)
So all you people out there, if you've got something whom you can pour your troubles to anytime, anywhere, treasure them alright! Dont let them slip away, and stay true to them! It's rare to find one such person whom you can always talk to, without feeling that you are disturbing them, without feeling bad taking up their time, without feeling weird talking to them. It's a fortune, which money cant buy and only feelings can build.
One such person? Rare, few, perhaps none.
No comments:
Post a Comment