Saturday, February 21, 2009

From a sleepless night

A sleepless night.


It wasnt good to have sleepless nights, cuz I'll wander off into the future, or sometimes I get stuck to the past. I'm tired of thinking about those things, and I really want to get it off my back. And I'm glad, I did it, I'm happier, and I love every single moment of my life, be it the times when my knees are dying, my lungs are dying, my head is thundering, or when I am drowning in tutorials. I'm starting to embrace these simple moments of my simple life, this are the simple pleasures of being, a student.



Just then, I had one sleepless night again. I think about my life, and I'm grateful. But I kinda got addicted to thinking, that, I really cant fall asleep. Images appeared whenever I closed my eyes, familiar faces, feelings all came back to one piece, and that piece is me.



I decided, I never wanna forget my memories, cuz they are the valuable experiences that moulded me into who I am today. I'm thankful for them.


I've found meaning in life, and just as how I find time so precious(this comes along with finding meaning in life), so I really hope that training can be much more meaningful. I dont mind fainting, I dont mind puking, all I hope is that I'll leave training feeling much stronger than yesterday. I dont want trainings where I sit there for minutes, I dont mind the tired-ness, thirsty-ness. Cuz, I've got my teammates who're all willing to chiong till the end with me (:



I should feel lucky (:

1 comment:

昼夜纷飞 said...

physical strength breeds mental strength, and mental strength reinforce inner hapiness, which makes one more physically stronger.