Right now, all my posts are super super super super super emotional I think. Because I've been an emotional freak nowadays. Which is why i decided to lock my blog up, letting it be my mini diary or something.
The skies, are grey.
The world is falling.
The earth is shattering.
It crumbles...
SO, so what?
so what if it crumbles on me? So what even if i cant survive past it?
Nobody is born to be a winner.
Nobody is born to have a perfect life.
One strives for it, one strives for their goals, that's what makes it meaningful.
Everyone has a goal in life. I have my goals too. But I've became too obsessed with it, that every step seems to count alot, so much so that I live my life with so much precaution. Oh wells, come on jiahui, LIFE WILL FIND ITS WAY.
If I'm meant to die today, means I will die. No amount of planning will change the fact that, BOOM, my life is over. K.O.! If things will work out, then stop worrying.
I've been talking about this barrier that I experienced, the barrier of letting go of my fears, stop being self conscious, JUST BE WHAT I WANNA BE. Why care? Why compare? Does it really matter? nope, from today onwards, IT DOESNT.
I'm just gonna fling my hands in the air, do whatever crazy things that I can now. LIKE, I'm not doing my tutorials like some CONSCIOUS FREAKO PSYCHOTIC I-DONT-DO-MEANS-DIE student anymore. Like, I'm going give it my all for MY LIFE. Selfish thought right? But only when I'm happy, my happiness can spread to those around me, for example, my family.
When life is over, it's over. So every second counts, it's counts so much that, IM GONNA SLEEP NOW! WHO CARES ABT SCHOOL? I HATE SCHOOL!
Yeah, I'm gonna fill my damn post with RANTS, like childish stupid rants so that I could get over my anxiety and worrying over things, and hoping a relaxed mind would find a solution to the problems in my damn life.
one last thing, I just gonna smile (: gotta laugh :D
you too, you laugh and smile too alright?
I LOVE THE WORLD! WOOOHOOO!
Oh, just a note, I HATE THOSE BLOGGERS WHO DIG OUT UGLY PAST OF OTHERS JUST TO INCREASE THE READERSHIP OF THEIR BLOG. And hate it even more when shallow people give comments like "Oh, insightful post!" How insightful is that when the intention was to show the ugly past of others, IT'S LIKE PAST, cant they give everyone a chance to live all over again? INSIGHTFUL? They dont even give their own opinions, their opinions are like "what is becoming of people nowadays?" Oh, so insightful? That's a bunch of crap. Can you give a different opinion or a much SPECIAL opinion?
okay, just to rant and releash the anger.
I STILL LOVE THE WORLD! WOOOOHOOOOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your mood swings up then down so quickly! haha. fact(s) of the day: school is the bane of my life. PE too. ugh. i know you totally beg to differ. hahaha
school is not the bane of our life, school is cursed! emeeeeeecakes! I WANNA READ YOUR BLOG! :D
I dont love PE, but working out is a form of exerting frustrations? ><
okay i'll send you an invite! hahaha and don't lie, you love PE and we all know it. TGIF(tomorrow)! say goodbye to school. :D okay i'm going back to doing my tutorials ):
Post a Comment