I'm totally knocked out. Like a zombie.
Thursday was the chionging of PW, which was seriously painful, yet fun at the same time. We all had our unglam sleeping moments, and had the do-summary moments. It was fun, and tiring.
Friday I practically stoned after handing in WR. Had council meeting at 1pm. I was totally like crazy, even Zhanglu thinks that I'm like a drunk girl, it was super funny (because I'm freaking tired and I always go crazy when I'm tired), and I dont even know what I'm saying. At times. I went parkway with mabel after that. OMG, I ATE SUPER LOT. LIKE A LOT.
Venezia three flavour can totally kill me, but it's good, and i love it and am craving for it :) still.
After that, I went home, the moment i reached home, i packed my training stuffs and went to sleep like around 9.30pm. And i learnt my freaking lesson the next day.
I woke up at 8.30am. "8 new messages received"
"oh dammit"
Arthur: "jiahui, please tell the juniors to meet at 9.30am at lavender mrt"
"oh dammit to the power of infinity"
because I told the juniors to meet at 8.30am, and I didnt see the msg last night, since I slept freaking early. Too tired from not sleeping at all while chionging WR.
Furthermore, I FORGOT TO TELL XC ABOUT IT!
"dammit once again"
WR ah WR, bring so many negative impact.
but it's all my fault after all lah :X
so i had to send msg to at juniors, and the year 5s, to let them know of it.
Felt really bad because the juniors were super punctual! :(
But I had to clear up the mess after all. I'm a super extra large sotong.
What was worst was,
I spent 1 hour trying to clear the mess.
Then I quickly wash face and all, grab a couple of stuffs more, and at 9.30am, which is the time i should leave my house, oh great, my sister brought breakfast. I shoulnt have told her i wanted breakfast :( and I had to eat it. so i gobbled gobbled and only left my house at 10am.
AND OMG, IM SUPER LATE FOR TRAINING AND SLJL IS SUPER ANGRY :(
I felt so scared when sherm told me that sljl is in a bad mood, I dont wish to be bbq-ed, really.
After that had karen's birthday party, everything felt kinda nostalgic. Really missed having them around the school.
Now I'm back home, cleaning some stuffs, throwing rubbish, and very very tired.
Guess I should sleep now.
OP meeting tmrw at 8am. Yawns.
I hope they're late. I'm reallyyyyyyyyy tired.
--------------------------------------
Been reading Nicholas Sparks novel lately.
They're great. And Night in Rodanthe movie is gonna be released soon.
I wanna watch it (:
The Notebook is pretty nice too, perhaps I should dig for its dvd :)
Okay,my eyes are closing..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment