I just know too much.
Too much things.
That I'm starting to feel that the world is decaying/rotting/degenerating/uglyyyyyyyy.
I started off with trying to beautify the world.
Being angelic, kind, nice, easy going..
Then,
I found it pointless.
I stopped being me,
I stopped trusting.
I closed, and locked up myself.
I form this weird shield, this i-dunno-why-it's-so-hard-to-break-open shield.
That it's so hard to open up..
Then I went to buy a hammer..
and i BROKE IT!
Then, I broke it too hard, that the impact kinda hit my inner self..
Then i bleed...
now im bandaged all over again...
and the cast is getting thicker..
i just know too much stuffs..
family friends ppl world..
and i cant tell anyone..
how i wish im not so observant,
how i wish im ignorant
how i wish...
I wish.
Valentine's Day is coming, it's gonna be a great day for couples all over the world! I wish love would be treasured and never lost or taken for granted! (:
valentine's day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment