Sunday, April 02, 2006

because of you

I will not make the same mistakes that you did
I will not let myself
Cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did,
You fell so hard
I've learned the hard way
To never let it get that far

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry
Because I know that's weakness in your eyes
I'm forced to fake
A smile, a laugh everyday of my life
My heart can't possibly break
When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I watched you die
I heard you cry every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry in the middle of the night
For the same damn thing

Because of you
I never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I try my hardest just to forget everything
Because of you
I don't know how to let anyone else in
Because of you
I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty
Because of you
I am afraid

Because of you
Because of you

i wanted everything to stop.
but i dun have the ability to.
i said i had enough.
yet im having more.

why am i in such misery?
do i deserve it as a teenager?
aint i suppose to enjoy youth?
or am i supposed to be bothered by love?

i told you what i wanted.
but u nv gave me what i wanted.
and all you wanted was somebody who cared.
and i wont be the one.
because im the lousiest.

i want to be out of this misery.
i want something else that i could set my mind on.
but i couldnt find.
thus my time just goes down the drain.

im trying hard to carry on.
yet happiness is fading away.
even my sheep is fading.
it's gonna leave me one day.

i wanna be like a baby.
i wanna be treated like a baby.
i miss the times when im young and trouble free.
when im smelling the fragrance of life,
seeing the beauty of life,
feeling the happiness in life,
hearing the chimes of life,
tasting the sweetness in life..

it just doesnt feel great.
when my skies are grey.
every single day.

something to share for the day:
there was 3 sisters named LOSS, REGRET and CHERISH.
strangely enough, they nv seemed to appear at the same time.
they follow one another.
firstly you will meet LOSS, followed by REGRET, then CHERISH.

i hope noone will meet these three sisters.
because it hurts to see them.
i've seen them.
it doesnt feel good.

takecare yall. bye!

No comments: